The next evolution in the Vulcan cutting systems is the Laser-Max 1.5. With minimal heat affected zone on the cut edge, the parts coming off the machine will cause less wear to downstream fabrication equipment. Minimal kerf combined with 4-axis controls enable the cutting of intricate patterns.
- Laser cutting uses less heat – edges are not hardened leading to less wear and tear on other machinery
- Exclusive Patent – pending technology allows operator to access parts directly from the table and eliminates need for a pallet shuttle system
- Coil feeding made easy as full table enclosure is eliminated – Laser-Max 1.5 can be sheet or coil fed
- Running speed up to 1,100 inches/minute on thinner materials (24-26ga)
- All rack and pinion 4-axis (2-y, 1-x, 1-z) controlled. Z is servo driven with automatic torch height