Produces 16″ x 16″ wrap in 60 seconds!
From start to finish the NEW Engel ValuePlus2™ Coiline has been completely re-engineered to effortlessly deliver the power and precision that today’s HVAC companies demand Innovative ideas are all over this affordable workhorse —
ideas that will save you time and money
Features and Benefits:
- In line footprint fits well in many factory layouts – saving valuable space.
- One man operation. Run in automatic or on demand using a convenient foot switch.
- 12,000 lb or 20,000 lb belt drive or hydraulic drive Uncoilers available.
- From 2 to 10 stations available.
- Multi-Grid Feed systems available for easy loading.
- Quick coil changeover. Extra Coil Drum Assemblies available for fast changeover of even more coil inventory.
- Straighten, Bead, Notch and Shear (all standard) and Cleat Edge Former or Tie Rod Punching (both optional) all on one compact frame.
- Patent Pending positioning and retention conveyor assures excellent seam profile.
- Notching dies include clearance holes for use with EZ Connector system.
- Rollformer comes standard with 1/2″ Pittsburgh and Snaplock rolls.
- TDC or TDF Rollformer available.
- Lin-O-Matic/ Pinspotter available.
- Wrap Brake produces 4 sided, “L”, “U” and full wrap duct.
- No scrap between jobs run from the same coil.
- Accepts downloaded jobs from many popular software applications.
- User friendly touch screen control.
- Low maintenance.
- Modular construction. Any option can be added later. Expand your capabilities as your business grows.
- Modified leaf, bed and clamp to bend 18 gauge
- Shear head upper blade holder guiding has been improved to make it easier and quicker to change and re-gap blades.
- Added Reliability with fiber optic sensor for locating part for roll forming the pittsburgh seam
- Peak Speed 75 FPM
- Accuracy = +/- .020
- Handles 4 & 5 foot coils
- Maximum part size: 120″
- Minimum part size: 17.75″
- Minimum Wrap Duct produced: 6″ x 6″
- Minimum leg produced on “L” duct: 2″
- 26 ga – 18 ga Straighten, Bead, Notch, Shear, Bend, TDC/TDF, Pittsburgh
- 26 ga – 20 ga Cleat Edge Former, Snap Lock, Button Punch