The NEW Max-Stitch 1.6i is the strongest and most versatile single wire stitchwelder on the market! Using new welding technology, the Max-Stitch 1.6i is a 16ga (1.6mm) machine that can save up to 30% in electricity while giving operators complete control at their fingertips.
Driven by Windows 10, the Max-Stitch 1.6i now has self-diagnostics and stores up to 99 different welding programs. A large color touchscreen allows the operator to clearly view all parameter settings at one time eliminating scrolling through screens! The NEW Max-Stitch 1.6i uses PLC controlled pneumatic pressure for ease of adjustment for different material thicknesses and consistent welds.
Just like the proven Max-Stitch 1.0, the Max-Stitch 1.6i still uses a pneumatic roller clamping system improving productivity up to 15% by eliminating adjustments and easier loading. The Max-Stitch 1.6i provides the option for stronger welds at the beginning and end of the seam while allowing a cooler weld in the middle to help prevent warping in longer pieces. This process can decrease energy consumption up to as much as 20%!
Other Max-Stitch 1.6i stitchwelding benefits:
- Weld both galvanized and stainless steel.
- Copper wire used as a conductor to prevent the galvanized surface from being burned off and adhering to the welding rollers like other seam welders will.
- Provides a consistent, high quality 5/16” overlap that reduces costs compared to riveting or spot welding.
- Eliminates the need for sealing the seam.
- Speed! Welding speeds up to 55 fpm (17 mpm)!
- Single wire for easy loading!