The Engel Corner Inserter automatically inserts and crimps specially designed TDC/TDF® style corners in seconds. Lets you do a duct section, eight corners, in about 60 seconds with virtually no physical exertion. Compared to other methods of hand insertion and crimping, it’s a saving of 3 to 6 minutes per section of ductwork depending on size and gauge.
· Corners are inserted square and fully crimped.
· No need to change the crimping adjustment when inserting corners in 18 to 26 gauge ducts.
· Each quick loading magazines hold up to 175 corners.
· Corners are shipped presorted and oriented for direct loading into the magazine.
· No need for hand sorting.
· Push the ductwork or fitting into the flange guides and the machine automatically does the rest.