The Compact II Starter Line effortlessly delivers the power and precision that today’s HVAC companies demand. Innovative ideas are all over this affordable workhorse — ideas that will save you time and money.
- Power Infeed Guide Assembly with Hydraulic Lift for operator ease of threading.
- Electric Servo replaces hydraulic servo for faster, more accurate positioning.
- All lines will be wired to customer preferred voltage eliminating the need for any transformer
- Removed all external I/O and changed to more readily available & easier to assemble & wire internal I/O
- Added ability to build as LH or RH Metal Line or Control
- Changed over to in-house hydraulic unit.
- Numerous improvements have been made for added strength, extended life, reliability etc. on all equipment.
Standard Starter Features:
- Standard Beading Rings w/ 4 1/4 diameter rolls
- L & T and V Notching
- Electric Servo
- Shear w/ Button Punch on starter
- Manual Feed Up Ramp
- 2 Station Belt Drive Drop-Ins w/optional Coil Select
- 4 Roll Straightener w /4 1/4″ diameter rolls
- TDF Rollformer
- Front Gage Hydraulic Brake
Shear and Notch
26 Ga – 18 Ga
26 Ga – 20 Ga