Cornermatic PLUS® IG
The Cornermatic IG, in ground, accommodates production of the largest ducts and fittings. With the Cornermatic Plus technology situated in the ground, fabricators have more room to maneuver and insert the corners to their duct in an easy and efficient manner. Controls, utility connections, and lifting hooks are easily accessible on the top of the machine for setting project parameters on the fly.
- Designed to fabricate duct fittings – including tough inside or outside angle off-set transition fittings
- Fully automated, operators need only to feed material in
- Access acute throats to automatically insert all 8 corner
- The Cornermatic Plus inserts corners in off-set fittings without needing a secondary ‘straight’ at the flange, No other corner-inserting machine can do this!
- StrapPak™ packaging technology enables faster loading of the new ‘Universal’ corner, or conventional TDC/TDF type corners
- Corners are fed from a clean & unobstructed area below the work surface
- Capable of handling tight square throat elbows and flex connectors
- Pre-set to handle SMACNA-conforming T25-a and T25-b flanged duct systems
- Three versions available, in addition to the Cornermatic PLUS® InGround, there is the original table mount, Cornermatic PLUS®, or adjustable version, Cornermatic PLUS® Versa, that can operate at table height or down “in-floor” for better integration with the workshop environment
Gauge: 16 to 26 (.050” to .022” / 1,3 to 0,6mm) Mild Steel Only
Air: 85 – 100 PSI (5.5 – 7 Bar)
Electrical: 110VAC, 60 Hz
CORNERMATICPLUS® machines built after June, 2016 have a metal sleeve affixed to accept the StrapPak™ strapped corners. Those built before that date can be retro-fitted with a free metal sleeve.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,875,388, 9,151,513 and 9,377,213