The CORNERMATIC PLUS® was specifically designed to address the difficulty with inserting corners into some styles of fitting ductwork. It joins other world- wide successful Cornermatics such as the Dual-Head and the Corner Cadet® in reducing shop labor. Three years in development brings to the trade a machine that can handle any TDC®/TDF® fitting assembled on a bench. The CORNER- MATIC PLUS® automatically and effortlessly inserts and crimps TDC®/TDF® corners in seconds. Lets you do a duct section (eight corners) in about 20 seconds in any gauge, 16 through 26. Generally, tests have shown 80 ducts/hour vs. 15 ducts/hour for manual insertion.
- Specifically designed for the fabrication of duct fittings – even your toughest inside or outside angle off-set transition fitting from 16-26
- Insert corners in off-set fittings without needing a secondary ‘straight’ at the flange, No other corner-inserting machine can do this!
- Fully automated – no switches or foot pedals – just push in, Cornermatic® Plus™ does the
- Completes (8) corner inserts in roughly 20 seconds.
- New quick loading StrapPak™ packaging technology speeds loading of the new ‘Universal’ corner.
- Corners feed from below the work-surface allowing a clean, unobstructed work
- Handles tight square throat elbows and flex
- Works with SMACNA-conforming, T-25a and T-25b flange and many other flanged duct systems, without changing
- Three versions available, in addition to the Cornermatic PLUS® , there is the original table mount, Cornermatic PLUS® InGround, or adjustable version, Cornermatic PLUS® Versa, that can operate at table height or down “in-floor” for better integration with the workshop environment
- Bring your fitting productivity up to duct section standards!
- Corners are inserted square and fully crimped.
- No need to change the crimping adjustment when inserting corners in 16 to 26 gauge ducts-all automatically and 26ga corners are tight).
- Each quick loading box holds 80 corners-loads in ten (10) seconds
- Corners are shipped presorted and oriented for direct loading into the magazine.
- No need for hand sorting.
- Push the ductwork or fitting into the flange guides and the machine automatically does the rest.
- Adjustable legs to match most bench heights.
- Will handle any fitting built to SMACNA standards
- Handles particularly difficult inside angles on off-set transitions with a breeze
- Easily handles tight square throats
- Will do odd size fittings such as flex connectors and curbs
Gauge: 16 to 26 (.050” to .022” / 1,3 to 0,6mm) Mild Steel Only
Air: 85 – 100 PSI (5.5 – 7 Bar)
Electrical: 110VAC, 60 Hz
The CORNERMATICPLUS® machine will operate with all widely available Cornermatic®-type corners and with Mestek Machinery’s revolutionary EZ Connector® corners for “C” and “F” flanges.
CORNERMATICPLUS® machines built after June, 2016 have a metal sleeve affixed to accept the StrapPak™ strapped corners. Those built before that date can be retro-fitted with a free metal sleeve.
U.S. Patent Nos. 8,875,388, 9,151,513 and 9,377,213