The Engel COMPACT II Coiline combines equal parts evolution and innovation. We have developed this full coiline specifically for the HVAC industry that is built to last longer, produce more and deliver the highest levels of quality and value.
The Engel COMPACT II Coiline has…..
– A Direct Hydraulic Drive standard on every station with Hydraulic hold downs and low friction pockets. Engel eliminates labor intensive and expensive wear items.
– Unitized structural steel frame with a low profile design & stress relieved welded construction for low maintenance and long life.
– Fast, accurate squaring 3-table transfer system with auto mode for continuous batch runs.
– A female Pittsburgh/Snaplock turnaround head style rollformer with computer controlled quick-change utilizing photo-eye sensing.
– Industry proven rollformer with parts conveyed from the cleat edge former to the TDF rollformer via belts.
– SMACNA tested and approved T-25B four bolt connector rollforming system with handwheel adjustment with mechanical stops.
– Automatic insulation applicator with no need for manual adjustments on varying material thicknesses, plus lead & trail placement of insulation is made from the service screen.
– Patented Swing-Knife cutting system is standard for cutting both fiberglass and elastomeric foam insulation.
– Consistent and accurate welded frame front-gauging hydraulic wrap brake.
– Industrial, solid-state PLC touch screen operating system controller. Remote self diagnostics. Storage recall.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS: In-Line Plasma Cutting / PLC controlled Tie-Rod Hole Punching / Cold Sealant System / Hot Melt Sealant System / Welded Duct Companion Flange / Coil Line Download