The TALOC mechanical clinching (joining) process takes place when a special punch and die form an interlocking joint between two materials. This fastening process eliminates the need for spot welding, riveting, screws or other processes. Clinching has endless applications including HVAC, automotive, appliances, roofing, and any application that requires joining 2-3 pieces of metal. You can learn more about the process on the ISM Clinching Machine Page.
Features of the TALOC Clinching Machine:
- Mechanical Clinching Process: faster and more reliable than Air Over Oil Clinching process.
- Solid State Frame and Horn Sections: cut from 4” thick steel plate provides less deflection, stronger lock, and longer tooling life. *Custom Frame and Horns are available
- Speed of Production: machines feature Single or Continuous modes that operate over 280 SPM – Fastest in the Industry!
- Clutch and Actuator: Mechanical clutch offers choice of actuator – Electric or Pneumatic.
- Floating Punch Assembly: allows for easy adjustments to keep tooling perfectly concentric which assures a consistently strong lock and long tooling life.
- Modular Mechanical Head: Complete head is wedged into frame section and built from interlocking components CNC machined from high grade material for precision strength and durability.
CLINCHING MACHINE 15″ SPECIFICATIONS
TOTAL THICKNESS (2-3 MATERIAL SHEETS)
From .020″ – .250″
50 mm – 6.35 mm
SPEED (SINGLE OR CONTINUOUS)
1/2″ to 2″ Available
32 mm Standard