We provide you the most innovative design to bring your shop an industrial grade rollformer that is built to last longer, perform quieter, and deliver the highest levels of quality and value.
- Standard with extended roll shafts for mounting auxiliary rolls on both outboard positions, 2 auxiliary toolset total
- “S” & Drive Cleat roll set included
- Tooling designed with no opening roll to eliminate common wear item
- Eight (8) stations, 2ʺ vertical centers, 5ʺ horizontal centers.
- Three motor types are offered:
Three (3) HP single phase 220 V for small shops.
Five (5) HP single phase 220 V for medium shops.
Five (5) HP three phase 220/460 V for large shops – standard motor.
- Inboard tooling on HB-825 for ʺSʺ and Drive.
- Optional Outboard tooling is available on all HB-800 Series Roll
- Optional slitter attachment turns scrap into “S” or Drive
- Four (4) sets of tooling can be installed on the Model HB-825.