Mestek Machinery at AHR 2018 – D-Max 2.0E
If you missed the previous post in our AHR 2018 blog series, you can find it here.
As one of the most affordable machines in its class, the D-Max 2.0E is an automatic spiral tubeformer that combines the most advanced technology with one of the smallest footprints in the industry. However, power and technology are not spared when it comes to this revolutionary machine.
- Produces spiral pipe up to 14 gauge (2.00 mm) thickness, with a maximum strip speed of 276 ft/minute (101 m/minute)
- Powered by a Frequency Drive Electric Motor- for quiet, reliable and smooth production of high-quality spiral pipe.
- On-The-Fly Slitting Device delivers an accurate, quiet cut that eliminates burrs, sparks, and excessive saw noise.
- The innovative Spiral Smart Technology (SST) incorporates a precise length-cutting system with efficient self-diagnostics and operator set-up requirements.
- Compact design allows for trailer-mounting, easy transport to a job site, and installation into the tightest of workplaces, including mines.
The next post in the blog series can be found here: http://www.mestekmachinery.com/mestek-at-ahr-2018-productomatic
You can find our booth at AHR 2018 here: http://mestek.formtekgroup.com/AHR-2018-Booth